Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food Kit



-Isaac will be eating baby food in a couple of months and I would really like to make his baby food instead of buying the jars so we can save money and so I know what he is eating is the freshest, healthiest food that I can give him. I have been doing some research on making baby food at home and I found this review of the Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food Kit. I was so excited that I could enter for a chance to win a kit and I hope I do (win) so I will have no excuses not to make Isaac's food. If you are a new parent that is looking for ways to feed your baby healthy foods check out the review of the Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food Kit at Familylicious and enter the giveaway. (The giveaway ends January 30.)

No comments:

Post a Comment