Friday, January 8, 2010

My Baby Zoo Sleeptrainer



-Daniel and Caden wake up early in the mornings (around 5 a.m. this morning). We have been attempting to let them play in their room until around 6:30 or 7 in hopes they will get in the routine of sleeping a little later. This does not always go smoothly and many mornings we are awakened by them screaming at each other and banging on their door. When I read this review for the My Baby Zoo Sleeptrainer I knew this was something that we needed. It's a clock that is designed to teach children when it is time to sleep and when it is time to wake up. You (the parent) can even set an alarm for a specific "wake up time", this would be perfect for us as we are trying to get Daniel in the routine of getting up to get ready for school (around 6:45). You can enter here to win a My Baby Zoo Sleeptrainer at Real Moms, Real Views. The giveaway ends January 14)

No comments:

Post a Comment