Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow



-I am very happy to say that I have been breastfeeding Isaac for 3 months and 10 days (his whole life). I was never successful in breastfeeding Daniel or Caden. I have a Boppy pillow that I use when I nurse along with a pillow off our bed for behind my back. I read this review at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves of the My Brest Friend nursing pillow and I am ready to toss my Boppy for one of these. Well, I won't actually toss the Boppy, I love my Boppy for other reasons - great for propping the baby and it would work as a second nursing pillow. I was so excited that Sarah at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves was giving away a My Brest Friend nursing pillow to one very lucky reader. I entered to win and you can too here. (The giveaway ends January 20.)

No comments:

Post a Comment