Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Pal Scout @ My Wee View


-I love educational toys and I think LeapFrog toys are on the top of the list when it comes to educational toys. I discovered My Pal Scout after I had completed my Christmas shopping. I would like all my boys to have a My Pal Scout. I have read several reviews including this one and this one at My Wee View and I have played with a My Pal Scout in the store and I feel that he would be very fun and educational for my boys. I love that you can program him to say your child's name, favorite color, food and animal. I have read that My Pal Scout is great for teaching your child daily routines, something that would be really helpful for Daniel. I was so excited when I learned that one very lucky reader of My Wee View will win a My Pal Scout as part of My Wee View Favs 2009 giveaway event. If you would like a My Pal Scout for a special little person in your life you can enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends January 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment