Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SnuggleMe'z Infant Car Seat Snuggler


-Monday as we were heading out the door to meet Pop-Pop for lunch Isaac kicked his blanket off as I was carrying him (in the infant seat) to the car. I made the comment that I wish there was some way to attach the blanket to the infant seat. Tuesday morning (around 4:30 a.m.) as I was feeding Isaac
I read this review of the SnuggleMe'z at The Bragging Mommy. The SnuggleMe'z is an infant car seat blanket and exactly what I had in mind when I made the comment on Monday, there is even a top blanket to drape over the infant seat to keep all those germy hands off of baby while in stores. One very lucky person will win a SnuggleMe'z at The Bragging Mommy. You can enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends January 18.)

No comments:

Post a Comment