Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Soy Delite Candle

-I love candles. I love to light candles around the house and take in the wonderful aroma. (If I light multiple candles I have to make sure the scents mix well together, usually they are the same scent.) I love the warm glow of candles, a lot of nights after the kids go to bed, I light my candles, turn the lights off and relax. Debra at Familylicious did a review for Soy Delite candles. I had never heard of them but they sound delightful :). The candles are made from soy wax instead of paraffin wax, soy candles do not produce soot like the other candles do. There are many scents to choose from. Do you want one? You can enter this giveaway at Familylicious for your chance to win a 9 ounce Soy Delite candle and you get to choose the scent. (The giveaway ends January 16.)

No comments:

Post a Comment