Monday, January 18, 2010

Urban Fluff iCandy Diaper


-I currently use disposable diapers but really would like to start using cloth diapers after all the reviews that I have read on cloth diapering I really think it would be beneficial to our family and the environment. My current questions are - What kind of diaper would be best to use? What do I need to purchase to get started? I have discovered several reviews and giveaways for cloth diapers like this one at Familylicious and I have decided to enter in hopes I win (at least a few) so I can get started with cloth diapering (the start up is not cheap). The Urban Fluff iCandy diaper sounds easy to use and they are adorable. If you are a cloth diapering mommy or are considering cloth diapering then read the Urban Fluff iCandy diaper review and enter the giveaway here.

No comments:

Post a Comment