Thursday, February 25, 2010

Playskool Monty Rex



-We have several Playskool toys in our house. As a mom of 3 kids I have come to love Playskool toys. They are fun (keeps my kids busy) and educational. Daniel (my 3 year old) has recently become obsessed with dinosaurs and when we go to the store he spends several minutes (as long as I will let him) checking out Playskool's DinoRoars Hatchlings and this guy Playskool's DinoRoars Monty Rex.
-I was so excited when I read this review of Playskool and Playskool's Monty Rex at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves. I was even more excited to discover that one very lucky reader of Minnesota Mama's Must Haves would win a Playskool's Monty Rex. I entered to win. If you have a little boy or girl who would love a Monty Rex you can enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends Feb. 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment