Friday, February 12, 2010

Wilton Party Pack

-I have been trying to decide on some hobbies that I would love so that I would have some "me time". I cam up with 3 - blogging (which I am doing and love), scrapbooking and cake making/decorating. I plan to make the cakes/cupcakes for each of the boys' parties this year and I have theme in mind for each one - Daniel (cars/transportation), Caden (monkey/jungle/zoo), Isaac (bears). I have nothing that I need to start my cake decorating hobby and still learning what I do need and even considering taking a class. I found this review of Wilton at Two Of A Kind and was so excited that there is a giveaway with the review. One very lucky winner will win a Wilton birthday party pack - $180 retail value. What a perfect way to get started on my new hobby! I entered to win and really hoping I do (keeping my fingers crossed). If you love cake decorating or are considering starting a new hobby, check out this review of Wilton at Two Of A Kind and enter this giveaway. (The giveaway ends March 1.)

No comments:

Post a Comment