Saturday, April 10, 2010

Guidecraft Moon and Stars See, Store and Take-a-Long


-I have read several reviews of Guidecraft toys and furniture, including this review at Baby Loving Mama of the Guidecraft Moon and Stars See, Store and Take-a-Long. I want one of these for Daniel and Caden's room. I currently have 2 baskets that were purchased at Target in their room for their toys but it seems that toys are on the floor more then in the baskets. I think the Guidecraft Moon and Stars See, Store and Take-a-Long would be perfect for all their toys - especially for all of Daniel's Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. The Guidecraft Moon and Stars See, Store and Take-a-Long is going on my purchase list (unless I win one). One very lucky Baby Loving Mama reader is going to win a Guidecraft Moon and Stars See, Store and Take-a-Long. I am really hoping that I am the lucky one. If you are looking for great storage for all those toys that your children have collected-check out the review of the Guidecraft Moon and Stars See, Store and Take-a-Long at Baby Loving Mama and enter for you chance to win here. (The giveaway ends April 27.)

No comments:

Post a Comment