Monday, April 12, 2010

Step2 Neighborhood Fun Center



-We love Step2 products, they are very durable and our boy's love playing with them. The boy's have a few of the Step2 products on their birthday wish list - Naturally Playful Sand and Water Activity Center, Deluxe Canyon Road Train Table and a playhouse. I was so excited when I read this review of the Step2 Neighborhood Fun Center at J.Leigh Designz. I think this would be the perfect playhouse for my boys, with lots of activities that they all can enjoy for several years. One very lucky J.Leigh Designz reader will win a Step2 Neighborhood Fun Center during the Outdoor Oasis giveaway event. I entered to win. If you are looking for a fun play house, check out the Step2 Neighborhood Fun Center review and enter the giveaway here. (The giveaway ends May 17.)

No comments:

Post a Comment