Saturday, April 24, 2010

vtech Kidizoom Plus Camera


-Daniel loves to play with our old digital camera, he likes to "take pictures" and even makes us say "cheese". I have debated on getting him his very own camera (that actually works). I read this review at The Shopping Mama of the vtech Kidizoom Plus Camera and have added it to my "must purchase list" - possibly for Christmas. I think Daniel would love this camera and I think with some help from us (Daddy and Mommy) he could use it. One lucky reader of The Shopping Mama is going to win a vtech Kidizoom Plus Camera. If you are looking for a great gift idea for your little photographer, check out the review of the vtech Kidizoom Camera at The Shopping Mama and enter for you chance to win here. (You have to hurry, the giveaway ends tonight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment