Saturday, May 1, 2010

blindmice socks


-We are constantly hunting for a pair of matching socks when trying to dress Daniel and Caden and we rarely have success in finding a matching pair. I just read this review for blindmice socks at Familylicious - a set (or 2 or 3) of blindmice socks would be the perfect solution to our sock craziness. blindmice socks were designed to be mis-matched (a mother had to be the designer). I think blindmice socks are adorable and will probably be purchasing a few sets for Daniel, Caden and Isaac. I think blindmice socks would also make great gifts and I have a friend expecting a little girl and I know she would love these socks as much as I do. One very lucky Familylicious reader is going to win 2 (3 sock sets) of blindmice socks. I entered to win (keeping 3 boys in socks is not cheap). If you are tired of always hunting down a matching pair of socks for your little one then you should check out the review of blindmice socks at Familylicious and enter for your chance to win here. (You have to hurry, the giveaway ends tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment