Saturday, May 15, 2010

Britax Advocate CS



-We will need to purchase a convertible car seat for Isaac in a couple of months. One of my top choices is the Britax Advocate CS (in Onyx). I was so excited to read this review of the Britax Advocate CS at Two of a Kind. I was really excited to discover that one VERY lucky Two of a Kind reader is going to win a Britax Advocate CS in their choice of fabric. (I would choose Onyx.) I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one because I would also like to get Caden and Daniel a Britax Frontier 85 (in Red Rock). If you are looking for a safe seat to transport your little one - check out the review of the Britax Advocate CS at Two of a Kind and enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends May 31st at 11:59 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment