Monday, May 10, 2010

iPlay Home Vacuum Cleaner


-I read this review of One To Grow On and the iPlay Home Vacuum Cleaner at Two of a Kind. I am always on the look out for great deals on great toys and I love One To Grow On - an online toy store founded by parents. I checked out their site and found lots of great toys that I would love to get for the boys like the Might World playsets - Base Camp, Fire Truck, Police Van and Weekend Warrior. I also love the Wild Safari Jet, the Count and Learn Cookie Jar, the iPlay Home Vacuum Cleaner and the Little Engine That Could train set. One very lucky Two of a Kind read is going to win a iPlay Vacuum Cleaner. Caden would love to have a vacuum cleaner to play with - he loves to play with strollers, kitchens and brooms, a iPlay Home Vacuum Cleaner would be a perfect for him. Are you looking for great toys to purchase for your little one? You can check out the review of One To Grow On and the iPlay Home Vacuum Cleaner at Two of a Kind and enter for your chance to win a iPlay Home Vacuum Cleaner here. (You have the hurry, the giveaway ends tonight at 11:59 pm EST.)

No comments:

Post a Comment