Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Land of Nod Organizing Solutions



-I have been on a huge cleaning, organizing spree. I have been creating lists of storage containers that I would love to have - at the top of my list is a I Think I Canvas Hanging Closet Storage from The Land of Nod (actually 3) for the boy's closets-one in red, one in blue and one in green. I was very excited to see this great review of the I Think I Canvas Mega Sorter and the I Think I Canvas Hanging Closet Storage from The Land of Nod at Baby Loving Mama. One very lucky Baby Loving Mama reader will win a I Think I Canvas Mega Sorter and a I Think I Canvas Hanging Closet Storage from The Land of Nod. You can read the great review and enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends May 13.)

No comments:

Post a Comment