Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Misikko - Hana Elite Flat Iron



-I am usually the last one to shower and dress when we are all going somewhere. I normally don't have time (don't take the time) to really fix my hair (blow dry, etc.). I have never used a flat iron. Things are changing.....this mommy is going to start making herself look just as nice as the rest of the family. I got an updated haircut and style and LOVE it. The wonderful hair stylist used a flat iron to style my hair and I loved it which means I need to purchase a flat iron. I was told that it is better to but a professional grade flat iron, the cost was worth it. I found this review of the Misikko - Hana Elite Flat Iron while "online window shopping" for a flat iron. Lynette at My Wee View wrote a great review of the Misikko - Hana Elite Flat Iron, this is also the brand that was recommended to me to purchase. One very lucky My Wee View reader is going to win a Misikko - Hana Elite Flat Iron. I entered to win - something for myself. You can check out the review and enter to win here. (The giveaway ends May 28th.)

No comments:

Post a Comment