Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ShooShoos


-I love ShooShoos soft/flexible leather baby shoes. We bought Daniel several pair when he was learning to walk after learning from the doctor and the physical therapist that soft/flexible baby shoes were the best shoes to learn to walk in because they allow for natural foot development. They are as close to barefoot as you can get with shoes on. I also love that they are so stinkin' cute - check them out. I was very excited to read this great review of ShooShoos at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves. I was also very excited to read that one Minnesota Mama's Must Haves readers is going to win a pair of their choice of ShooShoos. Isaac will be learning to walk soon, so I entered to win. (I would choose these adorable puppy shoes if I won.) You can check out the great review Minnesota Mama's Must Haves and enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends 8/9.)

No comments:

Post a Comment