Monday, August 23, 2010

Fairytale TuTu's Superhero Cape


-Daniel and Caden love to have us tie blankets around them and pretend to be superheroes. We mentioned a few days ago that we would love to get them superhero capes for Christmas but we really don't want to get the Batman/Superman capes that you find at toy stores, we want a cape that is unique to each boy. I was very excited when I read this review of Fairytale TuTu's superhero capes at Familylicious, the capes are double sided, personalized and adorable. I was even more excited when I discovered that one very lucky Familylicious reader will win a Fairytale TuTu's superhero cape personalized anyway they want. I entered to win. You can read the awesome review and enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends August 29.)

No comments:

Post a Comment