Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Snapware

-I am in desperate need of new food storage containers. I loved this review of Snapware Airtight 14 Piece Food Storage Set at Familylicious. These containers would be perfect for storing leftovers in. I like how they snap closed perfectly and I love that they stack so neatly.

-I also love the Snapware Snack and Stack 2 Layer Cookie and Cupcake Carrier. We attend a lot of school and church parties and get togethers and I would love to have a good container to carry cookies, cupcakes and cakes.
-One very lucky Familylicious reader is going to win a Snapware Airtight 14 Piece Food Storage Set and a Snapware Snack and Stack 2 Layer Cookie and Cupcake Carrier. You can read the review and enter the giveaway here. (The giveaway ends September 5th.)

No comments:

Post a Comment