Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Olive Kids Backpack and Lunchbox




-I love EVERYTHING at Olive Kids. My plan is to use the Olive Kids Out of this World bedding when the boys are ready for big beds. (I have a couple of years.) Since I love Olive Kids products SO much, I was very excited to read this review of the Olive Kids backpack and lunchbox at J.Leigh Designz. It has been a while since I have visited the Olive Kids site and I did not know that they had added gear. I would love to get a backpack, lunchbox and duffel bag for each of the boys - perfect for traveling. One very lucky J.Leigh Designz reader is going to win an Olive Kids backpack and lunchbox in their choice of pattern. I entered to win. (I would choose the Trains, Planes and Trucks for Daniel.) You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends August 30th.)

No comments:

Post a Comment