Friday, August 20, 2010

Measure Up Bowl



-My wonderful husband and I recently finished watching season 9 of The Biggest Loser (we like to record them and watch as a marathon). This season (and our weight and health) motivated is to kick start our weight loss plans. I am proud to say that we have done very well in changing our eating habits and I have exercised 2 days this week. (It's a start.)
-I was reading one of my favorite product review and giveaway sites and stumbled upon this wonderful review of Measure Up Bowl, the bowl has the measurements (1 cup, etc.) etched on the bowl - portion control. These would be great to have in our healthy eating adventure. I was thrilled to read that one lucky Familylicious reader was going to win a set of 2 Measure Up Bowls. I am a Familylicious reader and I entered to win. You can read the great review of the Measure Up Bowl and enter for your chance to win here. (You have to hurry, the giveaway ends August 22.)

No comments:

Post a Comment