Monday, September 13, 2010

Anytime Costumes



-I have started planning out the boys Halloween costumes for this year. I know in a few years the choice won't be mine but for now it is and I am enjoying coming up with ideas. I think I have decided on zoo animals with my husband and I dressing up as zoo keepers. (Our house feels like a zoo most days.) I have found 2 costumes that I like (a lion and a tiger) but I am on a search for a 3rd (thinking monkey). I read this review at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves and this review at Real Moms Real Views of anytimecostumes.com. I checked out the site and found some adorable costumes like this monkey costume and this giraffe costume. One very lucky Minnesota Mama's Must Haves reader and one very lucky Real Moms Real Views reader is going to win a costume of their choice from anytimecostumes.com. You can read the review at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves here and the review at Real Moms Real Views here and enter for your chance to win. (The giveaway at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves ends on September 20th and the giveaway at Real Moms Real Views ends on September 15th.)

No comments:

Post a Comment