Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rubbermaid Reveal Mop


-I love my hardwood floors. I have 3 little ones and a dog and my floors need to be cleaned constantly. (Have you ever wondered just how dirty your carpets are after seeing how dirty your hardwood floor can get?) I have been on a search for a vacuum/mop that I could use daily to quickly clean my floors while the boys nap or after the boys go to bed. I have a Swiffer Sweeper and a Swiffer Wet Jet and they both work great but replacing the pads and the cleaning solutions can get a little pricey. I also have a Wow! Wood Floor Cleaner it also works great and I love that I can wash and reuse the pads but the cleaner is a little pricey and not designed to use daily for the little spills. When I read this review of the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop at Familylicious, I knew that this was the product that I had in mind. I am buying one of these ASAP (if I don't win one). One very lucky Familylicious reader is going to win a Rubbermaid Reveal Mop. You can read the review and enter for you chance to win here. (The giveaway ends tomorrow so HURRY.)

No comments:

Post a Comment