Thursday, December 16, 2010

$100 Hayneedle Gift Certificate

I LOVE Hayneedle. There are LOTS of items at Hayneedle that I would love to have, like the KidKraft Nantucket Table and Chairs. I would also love to have the KidKraft Firehouse Bookcase, the KidKraft Fire Fighter Step Stool and the KidKraft Coat Rack (in red) for Daniel's "new room".
I was very excited to read this Hayneedle review at Thanks, Mail Carrier and this Hayneedle review at A Mom's Balancing Act. I was even more excited to read that one very lucky Thanks, Mail Carrier reader and one A Mom's Balancing Act reader is going to win a $100 Hayneedle gift certificate. You can read the Thanks, Mail Carrier review here and enter for your chance to win. You can read the A Mom's Balancing Act here and enter for your chance to win. (The giveaways end TONIGHT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment