Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chuggington Winner and Chuggington Prize Pack

I was the lucky winner of this Chuggington prize at Mom Spotted. I was very impressed with the packaging and quality of set we received. The play set, tracks and trains are wrapped and under our tree. I can't wait to see Daniel's face when he opens the trains on Christmas morning.

Jennifer at Mom Spotted is now hosting another great Chuggington giveaway! One lucky Mom Spotted reader is going to win a Chuggington Launch and Go Roundhouse, tracks, trains, a book - Delivery Day, and a Chuggington memory game. I would love to have Delivery Day and the memory game for Daniel and I would love to donate the Chuggington Launch and Go Roundhouse, tracks and trains to our Angel Tree at church (next year). You can enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends TOMORROW)

No comments:

Post a Comment