Monday, January 3, 2011

Kolcraft Jeep Double Stroller @ Minnesota Mama's Must Haves



I was not the lucky winner of the Kolcraft Jeep Double Stroller at Thanks, Mail Carrier. Sad :( I wrote in this post that the Kolcraft Jeep Double Stroller is the PERFECT stroller for our boys. I REALLY want a Kolcraft Jeep Double Stroller and since we are still recovering from Christmas debt the best/quickest way for me to get a Kolcraft Jeep Double Stroller is to win one.

I was REALLY excited to read this review of the Kolcraft Jeep Double Stroller at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves. I was even more excited to read that one very lucky Minnesota Mama's Must Haves reader is going to win a Kolcraft Jeep Double Stroller. You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TONIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment