Thursday, January 6, 2011

Superstructs @ Thanks, Mail Carrier

I won a Superstructs Custom Building Set at Real Moms Real Views in December. I received the Superstructs Custom Building Set that I had personalized for Daniel and was very impressed with the quality of the building pieces. My husband I decided that we would put the building sets back and give them to Daniel this year for Christmas (353 shopping days left till Christmas 2011). We both mentioned that Caden would also love a set and made a note to order him one (closer to Christmas).

I was SUPER excited to find this review of Superstructs at Thanks, Mail Carrier. One very lucky Thanks, Mail Carrier reader is going to win a Superstructs Custom Building Set. You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment