Wednesday, January 12, 2011

VTech 3-in-1 Learning Zebra Scooter


I first saw the VTech 3-in-1 Learning Zebra Scooter while Christmas shopping and I thought it was adorable. I recently read this review of the VTech Learning Zebra Scooter at The Bragging Mommy and I still think it is adorable and I also think that all 3 of my boys would have hours of fun riding on the VTech 3-in-1 Learning Zebra Scooter. One very lucky The Bragging Mommy reader is going to win a VTech 3-in-1 Learning Zebra Scooter. You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends January 19th.)

1 comment:

  1. Hello - you won a copy of TRON Evolution on Wii at Eighty MPH Mom! I have emailed twice with no response, so I am hoping you read this. Please email asap with TRON in the subject. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete