Sunday, February 13, 2011

Enjoy Lighting



I love candles but because I have 3 little boys that like to grab things that they shouldn't, I don't burn them often. I read this review of Enjoy Lighting at Second Time Around. Enjoy Lighting Flameless Candles are the perfect solution to my candle burning dilema. I can enjoy the glow and scent of candles and not stress that the boys are going to get burnt and start a fire. Perfect! One very lucky Second Time Around reader is going to win 2 candles form Enjoy Lighting. You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TOMORROW.

1 comment:

  1. These "candles" look perfect for us, as well! Little boys always seem to know exactly what they shouldn't touch and go straight for it :-)

    Thanks for stopping by Make It Happen Mama and entering my PraiseBaby DVDs giveaway! Hope to see you soon :-)

    http://makeithappenmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete