Friday, February 25, 2011

General Mills & Hot Wheels





General Mills - Cherrios, Chex and Lucky Charms cereals are a favorite breakfast item in our house. Another big love in our house is Hot Wheels cars and trucks. I was very excited to read this post at My Silly Monkeys, General Mills and Hot Wheels have teamed up and now through February 27 you can find a Hot Wheels pullback racer in select boxes of Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cookie Crisp, Lucky Charms, and Reese's Puffs! (Guess what is on my shopping list for tomorrow?)

One very lucky My Silly Monkeys reader is going to win an awesome General Mills and Hot Wheels prize pack that includes - 3 Hot Wheels Baseball Hats, 3 Hot Wheels T-Shirts, 5 boxes of the participating Big G cereals, a complete set of limited edition Hot Wheels pullback racers and Hot Wheels Stunt N' Dunk race track.
I know a 4 year old who would be VERY excited if I won! You can read the review and enter for you chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment