Thursday, February 17, 2011

Step 2 LifeStyle Master Chef Kitchen



I have been on the hunt for the "perfect" kitchen for the boys to play with. I have a short list of some that I like and my list includes the Step 2 LifeStyle Master Chef Kitchen.


I was very excited to read this review of the Step 2 LifeStyle Master Chef Kitchen at My Wee View. One very lucky My Wee View reader is going to win a Step 2 LifeStyle Master Chef Kitchen.

I would LOVE to win! The Step 2 LifeStyle Master Chef Kitchen is "perfect" for the boys!

Daniel would love that the accessories include a coffee pot, he loves to make "coppee" for Daddy.


Caden would love pushing the buttons on the microwave.


Isaac would love the "sizzle" on the stove and turning the knobs.


You can read the review of the Step 2 LifeStyle Master Chef Kitchen and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment