Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Huggies Little Movers


Huggies is my top choice of diaper for my little mover (Isaac). I enjoyed reading this post of Laila Ali's 10 Tips to Keep Up with Little Movers at Girl Gone Mom, being a mom of 3 little movers I need all the advice and help that I can get to get up with them daily. I really liked all of Laila Ali's suggestions, the one that I really need to put into practice is...

Laugh! From spit-up to the spilled milk, don’t be afraid to laugh off the silly situations. Laughter really is the best medicine – relieving stress, and burning extra calories! Remember, parenting is never perfect so next time you find yourself in the middle of that messy diaper change don’t let yourself stress – instead let out a loud laugh!

Five lucky Girl Gone Mom readers is going to win a coupon for a free package of Huggies Little Movers! You can read lots of great tips for keeping up with your little mover and enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends March 18th)

No comments:

Post a Comment