Friday, March 18, 2011

Jillian Micheals 6 Week Six-Pack & Shred-It with Weights

Four weeks ago I decided that I was tired of being over weight (fat), shopping for plus size clothes and tired of being tired. I made the decision to to take care of myself. I joined Weight Watchers and I am proud to say that I have lost 7 pounds in 4 weeks (that is a big loss for me). I am now ready to add exercise into my weight loss adventure. I have a couple of exercise DVDs but I want to add more to my collection so that I will not get bored and stop.

The Jillan Micheals 6 Week Six-Pack and Shred-It with Weights is at the top of my "to purchase list". I was very excited to read this great review of the Jillan Micheals 6 Week Six-Pack and Shred-It with Weights at My Wee View. One very lucky My Wee View reader is going to win Jillan Micheals 6 Week Six-Pack and Shred-It with Weights. You can read the review and enter for you chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment