Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Orglamix MOM Essentials Kit


I am really trying to focus more on me. Mommy needs to take of herself! I started Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago and have lost 8 pounds. I have started exercising and putting more thoughts (and time) into how I look when I leave the house. One "beauty item" that I am in desperate need of is make up (GOOD make up). I read this review of Orglamix mineral make up at Girl Gone Mom. I would love to give mineral make up a try and I love that Orglamix has a MOM Essentials Kit that includes everything you need to "make yourself beautiful". One very lucky Girl Gone Mom reader is going to to win a MOM Essentials Kit in their color. You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends March 3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment