Friday, April 1, 2011

Chuggington Wash & Fuel Starter Set



My boys LOVE Chuggington! One of their favorite toys is the Chuggington Launch & Go Roundhouse Playset. I like the Chuggington Launch & Go Roundhouse Playset too, it is a very good quality toy and any toy that keeps my boys busy and playing together gets my approval. I would love to add to their Chuggington collection.

I was very excited to read this review of the Chuggington Wash and Fuel Starter Set at Christian Clippers. One very lucky Christian Clippers reader is going to win a Chuggington Wash and Fuel Starter Set. The Chuggington Wash and Fuel Starter Set would be a great addition to the boys Chuggington collection. You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here. (The giveaway ends April 15.)

No comments:

Post a Comment