Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Easter Store Gift Card @ Minnesota Mama's Must Haves

I love Easter!



I have recently read LOTS of reviews of Happy Easter Store, including this one at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves. I have spent a lot of time browsing Happy Easter Store and have found several items that I would LOVE to have.

I would love to have an Easter Tin Bucket for each of the boys.

The boys would love waking up Easter morning and finding these adorable Easter Webkinz in their buckets.

I would LOVE to have the Pastel Polka Dot Platter to sit on my counter.
One very lucky Minnesota Mama's Must Haves reader is going to win a $50 gift card to Happy Easter Store! You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TONIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment