Friday, May 20, 2011

Guidecraft Hideaway Country Kitchen



The boys got a Step2 50's Diner for Christmas and they L-O-V-E. I love that the Step2 50's Diner is a toy that all 3 boys play with and play happily together with. I don't love that the Step2 50's Diner takes up a lot of space. We are currently in the process of down sizing and will be moving to a smaller house in a few months. Our dilemma???? We want the boys to have a play kitchen but we want to find a play kitchen that does not take up so much room.

I was so excited to read this review of the Guidecraft Hideaway Country Kitchen at Thanks, Mail Carrier. This kitchen is perfect! The boys can play for hours and hours and I can fold it up and store it easily when I want the floor space. One very lucky Thanks, Mail Carrier reader is going to win a Guidecraft Hideaway Country Kitchen. You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment