Thursday, December 8, 2011

J.J. Cole Nursery Storage

I have set a goal to have every room in my house totally cleaned and organized by the end of the year. I need to get busy! I am in need of some storage containers to help me reach my goal. I love the JJ Cole Diapers & Wipes Caddy - perfect for keeping the boys pull ups in living room where we seem to do all our pottying. (Did I mention we are in the midst of the "great potty training adventure"?) I would love to have a hamper for dirty clothes in each of the boys' rooms and I really like the JJ Cole Hamper for Caden & Isaac's room. One other thing that I am in need of is an open-top storage containers for toys in the living room and the JJ Cole Storage Boxes are perfect.
I am trying to stay on a tight budget so that I can get exactly what I need for each room in my house. I was so excited to read this review of the JJ Cole Hamper, Storage Boxes and Diapers & Wipes Caddy at Mom Spotted. I was really excited to learn that one lucky Mom Spotted reader is going to win a JJ Cole Hamper, Storage Box and Diapers & Wipes Caddy. You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway is only for 1 day and ends TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment