Saturday, January 28, 2012

Clorox Disinfecting Fresh Scent Wipes

I just finished cleaning my wood floors in the living room and I am taking a short break while waiting on them to dry. I am in spring cleaning mode and it is not even spring! After I get my house majorly cleaned and organized I plan to keep it that way.

One cleaning item that I like to have on hand is Clorox Disinfecting Fresh Scent Wipes. Clorox Disinfecting Fresh Scent Wipes are great for quick clean ups and they are great to hand to my boys who like to "help".
I was so happy to read this review of Clorox Disinfecting Fresh Scent Wipes and CleanItSupply.com at Thanks, Mail Carrier. I already know how great Clorox Disinfecting Fresh Scent Wipes are. One lucky Thanks, Mail Carrier reader is going to win a case of Clorox Disinfecting Fresh Scent Wipes from CleanItSupply.com You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here. The giveaway ends February 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment