Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jeep Liberty Sport All Terrain Stroller


I have a double jogging stroller that I really like and one of the reasons that I like it is that it is designed for all terrains so we can load up the boys and take them any where. I have been debating on getting a single jogging-type stroller for those times that we are out and all 3 boys need/want a ride or for those times where we are out with just 1 boy.
I recently read this review of the Jeep Traveler Tandem Stroller at Two Of A Kind, Working On A Full House. I have always heard great things about Jeep products.. One lucky Two Of A Kind, Work On A Full House reader is going to win a Jeep Liberty Sport All Terrain Stroller. You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here. The giveaway ends April 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment