Monday, April 9, 2012

Piggy Pain $25 Gift Certificate


The weather is getting warmer here in the south and I have started wearing flip-flops and sandals. L-O-V-E! Of course wearing flip-flops and sandals means no more "naked toe nails". I discovered Piggy Paint last summer and it quickly became my favorite nail polish, I won't buy another brand. The polish goes on easy and smooth and looks great. I currently own just one color (All that Razz!) but I would love to add several other colors.
I was so excited to read this review of Piggy Paint at The Bragging Mommy. I already know how great Piggy Paint is but I was excited because there is a giveaway involved. One lucky The Bragging Mommy reader is going to win a $25 Piggy Paint gift certificate. You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment