Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Frecklebox Gift Certificate

I love buying personalized gifts for the boys and the boys love getting personalized gifts.  I think having items with their names on it gives them a real sense of ownership, something they do not have to share with their brothers.  Frecklebox has some awesome personalized gifts for kids and they are useful gifts (placemats, piggy banks, chore charts, etc.).  I have a few things at Frecklebox on my "wish list" - Jolly Roger Piggy Bank for Caden, Speedy Racer Piggy Bank for Daniel, and the Lost in Space Piggy Bank for Isaac are a few of the things on my "wish list".  You can read this great review of Frecklebox at Couponing & Reviewing in Texas.  One lucky Couponing & Reviewing in Texas reader is going to win a Frecklebox gift certificate, you can enter for your chance to win here.  The giveaway ends May 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment