Saturday, October 27, 2012

$50 Tiny Prints Gift Code

Did you know that there are only 58 days till Christmas?  Wow!  My goal this year is get all my shopping done as early as possible and send our Christmas cards on time.  Then I am going to sit back and enjoy all the excitement Christmas brings with my family.  I have been browsing sites in search of the perfect card for our family to send this year and I have fallen in love with Wraparound Wish card at Tiny Prints.
I was so excited to read this great review of Tiny Prints at The Bragging Mommy.  One very lucky The Bragging Mommy reader is going to win a $50 Tiny Print gift code. You can enter for your chance to win here.  The giveaway ends October 29.

1 comment:

  1. 10/27 tweet
    https://twitter.com/jlloyd9105/status/262347657182330880

    ReplyDelete