Sunday, October 28, 2012

$75 Zutano GC @ Mom Spotted

I have mentioned before (here) that I love Zutano clothing.  I have my eye on a few Zutano clothing items for Mr. C and Mr. I for this fall/winter.  I would love to have the Fox Trot Raglan and Pagoda Stripe Pant for Mr. I and the T-Rex Screen Tee and Chocolate Stripe Pant for Mr. C.  My only disappointment is that they don't have anything in Mr. D's size.  (Yes, I am one of those mom's who like to dress my kids in coordinating outfits.) 
If your are a parent than you know keeping growing kids clothes can get expensive.  I was so excited to find this Zutano review and giveaway at Mom Spotted.  One very lucky Mom Spotted reader is going to win a $75 Zutano gift card.  (Keeping my fingers crossed).  You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here.  The giveaway ends October 29th.  (That's tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment