Sunday, November 4, 2012

$50 Shutterfly GC @ Mom Spotted

My goal for this holiday season is to get all my shopping, cleaning and decorating finished as soon as possible so I can sit back and enjoy all the fun holiday activities with my family.  I have started and almost completed my shopping.  I have began my annual "fall cleaning" and will soon have a SUPER clean house ready to be decorated.  The next big item on my to do list is to pick out and order our Christmas cards.  I will head over to Shutterfly to complete that task.  We have ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly for the past 3 years and have always been happy with what we get.  We are also going to be making calendars at Shutterfly for grandparents.  (A gift I know that they will love.) 

I was very excited to find this Shutterfly review and giveaway at Mom Spotted.  One very lucky Mom Spotted reader is going to win a $50 Shutterfly gift code.  You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry the giveaway ends tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment