Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Scentsy Warmer

I usually have a difficult time trying to decide what I want for Christmas but I didn't this year.  I have had a Christmas wish list in mind for several months now.  One of the things on my wish list is Scentsy products.  I really want a full-size/medium warmer for my living room and kitchen and a plug-in warmer for my main bathroom.  Oh, and of course some scent bars.  I was really excited to find this Scentsy review and giveaway at Break For Moms.  One very lucky Break For Moms reader is going to win a full-size holiday warmer, plug-in warmer and 3 scent bars.  I love the adorable "Bluster" warmer, he would look great in my kitchen.  You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you have to hurry, the giveaway ends TONIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment