Monday, February 18, 2013

$50 Thirty One GC

My wonderful husband got me the Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote, Organizing Shoulder Bag, Soft Wallet and Mini Utility Bin for Christmas and I love and use every one of them.  I have also created a Thirty One wish list.  My goal is to have my whole house organized with the help of Thirty One by the end of the year. 
I was excited to read this review of the Thirty One Super Organizing Tote at Two of a Kind Working on a Full House.  I already know that Thirty One products are great and the Super Organizing Tote is one of the many items on my wish list.  I was really excited to read that one very lucky Two of a Kind Working on a Full House reader is going to win a $50 Thirty One gift card.  You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TONIGHT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment