Wednesday, March 6, 2013

$75 Zutano GC @ Mommy Katie

It is a cold 34 degrees here in the south today with a dusting of snow on the grounds but my mind is in spring mode.  I love spring and I am really looking forward to the warmer weather.  Of course season changes also mean new clothing for my "growing-way-too-quick" boys.  I have mentioned my love for Zutano clothing many times and I am sure that there will be a few Zutano pieces in the boys spring and summer wardrobes, like the Crabby Polo Shirt and the Crabby Cargo Shorts.  As we all know clothing growing kiddos can get expensive which is why I was excited to find this Zutano review and giveaway at Mommy Katie.  One very lucky Mommy Katie reader is going to win a $75 Zutano gift card.  You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment