Monday, July 15, 2013

$100 Gymboree GC @ Must Have Mom

I have mentioned that we are gearing up for back-to-school time.  The boys register next Monday (22nd) and their 1st day is the following Monday (29th).  They are so excited!  Of course back-to-school time means back-to-school shopping.  It seems as though Mr. D hit a growth spurt this summer and is in need of clothes.  Of course I can't shop for Mr. D and not get anything for Mr. C and Mr. I too....growing boys can get expensive!  One of the stores that I will do the back-to-school clothes shopping in is Gymboree.  I recently read this Gymboree review at Must Have Mom.  I love Gymboree so I was excited to read that one very lucky Must Have Mom reader is going to win a $100 Gymboree gift card.  You can read the review and enter for your chance to win here but you need to hurry, the giveaway ends TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment